Marktlink has been a specialist in mergers and acquisitions for SMEs for 26 years (+). Our organization employs more than 170 driven professionals with an average age of 33 years. They represent all disciplines that are relevant during mergers and acquisitions: Marktlink is therefore one of the few firms that supervises and carries out acquisition processes from A to Z in-house. Marktlink is characterized by a very entrepreneurial culture and working environment, with an emphasis on opportunities, responsibility, development and autonomy.
Currently, Marktlink has 5 offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Gouda, 's-Hertogenbosch, Deventer and Drachten), 1 office in Belgium (Antwerp) and 1 office in Germany (Düsseldorf), 1 office in Denmark (Copenhagen) and since the beginning this year also an office in Great Britain (Manchester). In the next 5 years, Marktlink wants to more than double and gain a foothold in 10 European countries. Marktlink is number 1 in terms of number of deals per year according to the M&A League Tables in NL, and aims to be an authority on mergers and acquisitions for SME entrepreneurs in Europe.
Consultants choose Marktlink:
• Because they want to be responsible for the entire M&A process;
• Appreciate direct contact with the customer and have a passion for SMEs;
• Because they work across the sector and want to serve all branches;
• They want to manage their career themselves;
• Find a space where they are given space to do business;
• Function well in a young, dynamic organization with short lines.
If you would like to know more about our consultants and a career at Marktlink, please visit: https://careers.marktlink.com or watch our video Working at Marktlink: the future of M&A! - YouTube
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marktlink/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/careersatmarktlink/